SketchBook Pro 6 On Sale
Title : SketchBook Pro 6
ASIN : B008TN81ZG
Description : The award-winning application for everyone who loves to draw. Autodesk SketchBook Pro for Windows/Mac is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing application, enabling you to transform your computer into the ultimate artist toolkit. With the best-in-class tools designed for professional artists, illustrators and designers, SketchBook Pro’s easy-to-use interface will unlock the artist in everyone. SketchBook Pro is specially optimized to work in companion with pen tablets such as Wacom Bamboo, Intuos, and Cintq products or with Windows-based tablet devices to deliver an authentic drawing experience and supports multi-touch navigation support on the latest Wacom devices.
- Free up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, paintbrushes and airbrushes that look and feel just like the real thing.
- Designed to feel and respond just like a physical sketchpad when used in companion with pen tablets such as Wacom Bamboo, Intuos, and Cintq products or with Windows-based tablet devices.
- Familiar tools make it easy to get started, including pencils, paintbrushes, markers, airbrushes, erasers, flood fill tools, and smudge brushes.
- Draw Styles & Guide tools, like French curves, help create clean and precise strokes
- Streamlined interface delivering an unobstructed and discoverable environment, keeping you in the creative zone.
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 154
Review : Good option for drawing/painting
I’ve been doing digital art for six or seven years now and have used a handful of good programs. I currently have Photoshop, Corel Painter, Manga Studio and GIMP (which is open-source), and have also used Photoshop Elements. So, I think I can give a good, objective review of this software.
First off, this has a rather charming and unique interface that focuses a lot on radial menus, which is kind of a nice change of pace. This makes the interface and screen less cluttered, but everything you need is easy and quick to access. It has a good, solid set of basic tools: pencils, pens, airbrushes, etc. with the addition of a couple of brushes to add texture (charcoal, cammo) which are very useful. Now keep in mind, basic tools can get you all the way to (over very close to) photo-realism if you’re skilled and patient enough. After all, look at what artists can do in real life with just a pencil, eraser, and paper. Just looking at some of the work people have done with this…0 Likes