How To Draw Manga Volume 14: Colorful Costumes (v. 14) Promo Offer
Title : How To Draw Manga Volume 14: Colorful Costumes (v. 14)
ASIN : 4766113373
Description : This volume was inspired by the young women found working in cafes and restaurants clad in those absolutely charming uniforms. Snowy white aprons, and crisply starched dresses – haven’t we all felt the urge at some time to try these costumes out on our own, characters? Most likely all artists involved in original character design have. This guide features various popular uniforms and costumes and offers explanations on details based on careful research on the actual dress. Select an interesting uniform or costume to try on one of your own characters.
- Restaurant and Cafe Uniforms: Ranging from the refined elegance of traditional kimono worn by emplo
- Nurse Uniforms: A sure cure for those suffering from costume blues!
- Traditional Japanese Costumes : Fanciful kimono, whimsical matsuri (festival) costumes and more!
- Office Uniforms: The young women who work in Japan’s high-rise office environments have a style tha
- Exotic Costumes: Go beyond Japan to discover unique traditional clothing worn by women in other par
Category: Figure Drawing
Brand: Graphic Sha
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 5
Review : Not what expected, but sufficient.
The uniforms depicted are from actual locations the artist visited. They provide a good variety of types, but I was expecting more focus on how to do specific elements of these kinds of uniforms. Still a good resource.